We’re very excited to announce that we’ve got some of our fantastic artists performing at both The Great Escape and The Alternative Escape festivals this year! Well known for being the festival of new music, held in Brighton, UK from the 19th-21st May 2016 showcasing 450 emerging artists from all over the world in a variety of different venues. The Alternative Escape showcases a series of further new bands and artists which takes place alongside the main festival programme at The Great Escape, with over 200 artists playing across 15 great venues.
Alongside the main event, we see a great selection of gigs featuring insightful panels, topical debates, keynote speeches and networking opportunities in abundance being held to delve further into the music industry and celebrate great upcoming talent.
Here is a list of our artist’s that will be performing at the festival this year! Make sure to have a listen to their fantastic music and go and check them out live:
- HECK (The Alternative Escape)
- Rolo Tomassi (The Alternative Escape)
- Yndi Halda (The Great Escape)
- Woahnows (The Great Escape)
- Postiljonen (The Great Escape)
- Stephen Kellogg (The Great Escape)
- Cakes Da Killa (The Great Escape)
- The Anchoress (The Great Escape)
- Mt Wolf (The Great Escape)
- The Joy Formidable (The Great Escape)
For more information on The Great Escape festival, visit their official website.