As you’ve probably heard, the Music Industry have collectively accepted Friday as Global Release Date for both physical and digital products, with the first day being set for July 10th. Please consider this change when scheduling your forthcoming releases.
We expect Digital Services to move the rotation of their store fronts to Fridays from July 10th as well, as they already do in some territories like Australia and GSA.
Our deadlines will also be updated, to allow for our Sales and Production teams to give your releases the best opportunities for profile and sales:
– Physical Stock for International distribution to reach our warehouse by Wednesday, 3 weeks and 2 days before release date
– Physical Stock for UK distribution to reach our warehouse by Monday, 1 week and 4 days before release date
– Digital Assets (Digital Products) to reach us by Thursday 6pm, 3 weeks before release date
– Sales Information and Digital Assets (Digital Products) to reach us by Thursday 6pm, 2 weeks before release date
– Digital Assets (Digital Products not to be pitched for promotion) to reach us by Thursday 6pm, 1 week before release date
Thank you, please get in touch if you want specific advice for your forthcoming releases.